During pregnancy a series of structural and physiological changes in the woman’s body will take place - more lax muscles and tendons, abnormal posture, increase the size of the chest, cellulite, poor circulation and spots on the skin that cause - imbalance of muscle tone.
In most cases, the body returns to normalcy after childbirth. However, if you want to reduce cellulite as far as possible during pregnancy, the best thing you can do is follow a simple set of tips that we offer here.
- Diet. It is not desirable to gain more than thirty three pounds weight during pregnancy. In addition, to prevent the appearance of cellulite is advisable to lead a healthy and balanced diet: reducing salt, not abusing too fat or sweet meals and drinking plenty of water.
- Massages. Massages favour the circulation. Perform upward circular and gentle movements with your hands starting on the feet running up gradually to reach the thighs.
- Gymnastics. There is no need to make great efforts to improve the circulation in the legs and thighs. You can walk for half an hour every day and make circular motions with your foot, from left to right.
- Stances. It is not advisable to stand for a long time, but neither remain seated. If your job requires you to do, make a short break every half an hour five or ten minutes. Use the opportunity either to walk or to move or stretch your legs.
- Clothes. Avoid wearing tight stuff. Dress comfortably and choose broad and light garments.
- Bathrooms. To facilitate the movement it is advisable to finish the bath or shower with a jet of cold water. Excessively hot baths are not recommended.
No more would the use of anti-cellulite creams be recommended. Ask your gynaecologist if you have doubts about the use of creams or beauty treatments.